Offer Your Customers Affordable Networking, Voice and Collaboration SolutionsSpirit Communications is committed to its channel partner program.
Adding the complete Spirit Communications product set to your portfolio means you can offer customers complete managed networking, voice and conferencing services while adding stable, recurring revenue streams to your business.
Whether your customers need our Voice Over IP platform or the data transport connectivity backbone to support their infrastructures, as a channel partner with Spirit you can deliver predictable and quality managed services to your customers.
As a Spirit Communications Channel Partner, you offer customers the opportunity to purchase a complete solution through a single source. Our services include: Network design and implementation (LANs, WANs), Internet transport and bandwidth, as well as high definition Voice Over IP (VoIP) and On-Demand Conferencing services.
We support our service options with IT consultants, business-application architecture, application configuration and integration, and local training. Spirit Communications provides you with a source of stable recurring revenue to help grow your bottom line.
As a corporate partner, you'll:
- Be invited to attend semi-annual channel partner meetings for product rollouts, updates and training.
- Receive monthly on-site strategy sessions from your dedicated regional sales-channel manager and tactical sales-planning sessions with our technical sales consultants.
- Partner with us for co-marketing opportunities and lead-generation activities.
- Receive competitive, uncapped commissions and timely payments of commissions when they're due.
- Be able to offer a strong and broad suite of products and services.
- Be backed by a financially-stable company.
- Receive deployment assistance through our supplemental resource pool.
- Receive network support from our 24/7/365 Network Operations Center for your customers.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
"Spirit continues to provide the network service and long distance service to SC State as part of their overall telecommunications platform. We continue to enjoy a strong working relationship with the Spirit team and look forward to working together in the future"