ChallengeReduce operating expenses, capital expenditures and improve customer service.
Staying connected to your colleagues and customers, anywhere, anytime is mission critical in today's competitive marketplace. Voice Over IP includes both voice and data services along with robust calling features that integrate multiple branch locations and staff. With Voice Over IP you can be confident that all your locations will have a secure reliable connection-always.
When you want to reduce operating expenses and capital expenditures as well as long distance and Internet charges, consider Voice Over IP.
- Spirit Communications mobility features enable staff to forward calls to mobile phones, second office lines, home lines, and/or other phones. Often termed "find-me/follow-me", these features increase staff productivity and complement wireless service. Users can maintain privacy by keeping mobile/home numbers private and selecting or rejecting calls originating from specific numbers.
- Spirit Communications removes service limitations associated with site-based equipment like PBXs and Key Systems, providing a single service instance to multi-site operations. Offer staff the simplicity of a single voice messaging system, call forwarding between sites, and a convenient private dial plan. Setup auto attendants/IVRs that direct calls between sites to leverage employee expertise.
- Spirit Communications provides a web interface that enables staff to update their service settings in real-time. Change multiple settings with a single click.
- Spirit Communications messaging features save staff time as messages are converted to .wav files and attached to e-mails. Forwarding these files eliminates potential inaccuracies. Spirit Communications messaging also includes e-mail notifications when messages are received.
- Spirit Communications remote office extends the rich set of business line services to the employee's home office. With a broadband connection, employees can place calls from remote phones while showing the business line ID and billing calls back to the office.
If you'd like more information on our family of products, please complete our contact form or call us directly at 800.411.8157.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
"We've been pleased. If you have a problem, they call you right back. They pick up the phone and that is important. You get to talk to a real person."