Spirit Communications has immediate employment opportunities for an Account Executive II in Charlotte, NC.
Spirit Communications is a Facilities based /Broadsoft Switch enabled Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia and operates our own Fiber/MPLS network. This Powerful Network empowers us to provide innovative communication solutions to a cross section of commercial businesses, state and federal government agencies as well as specialized focus with healthcare organizations. Our partnerships with major telecommunications carriers allow Spirit to provide a Carolina's focus with a Global reach.
New Products include SD-WAN, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, and a growing security suite featuring Spirit Managed Firewall. Spirit also has an extensive line of managed IT and cloud service solutions.
PalmettoNet, a Spirit Communications company, is one of the largest providers of digital fiber optic networks in the Carolinas. A carrier's carrier with over 5,000 fiber route miles, PalmettoNet serves the needs of prominent telecommunications carriers who provide wireless, wire line interstate, intrastate, Fiber to the Tower and interexchange service.
Spirit is headquartered in Columbia, S.C. and has regional offices in Charleston and Greenville, S.C. as well as Charlotte, Asheville and Wilmington, N.C, and coming soon Raleigh, N.C., and Georgia.
The successful Account Executive II will possess exemplary professional skills; always considering the best outcome for both the Company and the Customer in each situation. The Account Executive will be responsible for quota driven, new revenue generation and existing base management for the company through the successful selling of Fiber access and transport, voice, local, long distance, MPLS, private line, broadband, high speed Internet, VoIP, video and network management.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Some travel required within a specified territory
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact successfully with customers, management and team members
- Must be enthusiastic and outgoing
- Must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced and somewhat stressful working environment, especially when dealing with time sensitive issues
- Must possess effective organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with the use of personal computers to include Microsoft Office
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening & background check
- Familiarity with voice and data networks; i.e. Local, Long Distance, MPLS, IP Telephony
- Will be responsible for quota driven, new revenue generation and existing base management for the company through the successful selling of Fiber access and transport, voice, local, long distance, MPLS, private line, broadband, high speed Internet, VoIP, video and network management.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Degree in sales / marketing or related field, equivalent work experience, or a combination thereof
- Previous Enterprise level, ILEC-CLEC sales experience preferred but not required
- 3-5 years previous telecommunications sales and / or sales support experience highly desirable, but not required
- General finance and accounting skills helpful, but not required
Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Independent lifting ability of up to 25 lbs.
Please visit https://www.spiritcom.com/careers to view current employment opportunities at Spirit Communications. Applicants should apply separately for each position in which they have an interest. Resumes will be given consideration and reviewed against the posted qualifications needed to fill the selected position. You must indicate the specific position for which you are applying to be considered for employment. Resumes submitted without this information will not be considered for employment.
Resumes in response to posted positins should be sent to email@example.com along with salary histories. Spirit Communications is unable to accept resumes to be placed on file.
Spirit Communications provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.