Spirit Communications has an immediate employment opportunity for a CNOC Team Lead in Columbia, SC.
Spirit Communications is a Facilities based /Broadsoft Switch enabled Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia and operates our own Fiber/MPLS network. This Powerful Network empowers us to provide innovative communication solutions to a cross section of commercial businesses, state and federal government agencies as well as specialized focus with healthcare organizations. Our partnerships with major telecommunications carriers allow Spirit to provide a Carolina's focus with a Global reach.
New Products include SD-WAN, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, and a growing security suite featuring Spirit Managed Firewall. Spirit also has an extensive line of managed IT and cloud service solutions.
PalmettoNet, a Spirit Communications company, is one of the largest providers of digital fiber optic networks in the Carolinas. A carrier's carrier with over 5,000 fiber route miles, PalmettoNet serves the needs of prominent telecommunications carriers who provide wireless, wire line interstate, intrastate, Fiber to the Tower and interexchange service.
Spirit is headquartered in Columbia, S.C. and has regional offices in Charleston and Greenville, SC as well as Charlotte, Asheville and Wilmington, N.C, and coming soon Raleigh, N.C., and Georgia.
This position will act as shift leader with responsibility of managing day to day operational workload such as trouble tickets, call center and maintenance scheduling activities. The CNOC team leader will work within the team and assign and drive workload to team members based off the team member’s strengths, weaknesses and needs of the business in order to meet customer expectations and Spirit CNOC organizational goals in the most efficient manner. Day to day workload assignment tasks: Escalation Calls, Perform On -Call duties as necessary, may be required to participate in conference calls with internal and external groups to discuss issues. Lead by being a role model with behavior consistent with the title of leader.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign tasks such as tickets, call center and maintenance planning tasks to CNOC team members to perform.
- Insure all directives, policies, and procedures that are issued by management in regards to workload are followed
- Monitor dashboards, call center and other tools to make sure Spirit CNOC team is meeting KPI’s
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems affecting network performance that have been escalated and unresolved within the CNOC team
- Provide 1st level point of Escalation for CNOC team members for network and customer related issue
- Provide updates and escalations to appropriate CNOC management as the situation dictates through regular email or phone contact
- Function as part of the team and carry out duties and responsibilities assigned to the team
- May prepare reports, under management supervision, for customers on outages and trouble tickets
- Serve as a resource by sharing their knowledge and skills with their team; providing guidance and being available to assist other team members in order to perform tasks as needed
- Recommend solutions to correct network trouble issues and faults
- Education: Associates Degree in Technology field or 3-5 years of professional level experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level experience required.
- Experience: “Reference Education”
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects / task
- Demonstrated clear, informative, persuasive and collaborative verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit honesty, integrity and excellent customer service skills with all interactions
- Must possess a strong work ethic in supporting customer needs, by being responsive and consistent
Please visit https://www.spiritcom.com/careers to view current employment opportunities at Spirit Communications. Applicants should apply separately for each position in which they have an interest. Resumes will be given consideration and reviewed against the posted qualifications needed to fill the selected position. You must indicate the specific position for which you are applying to be considered for employment. Resumes submitted without this information will not be considered for employment. Resumes in response to posted positions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary histories. Spirit Communications is unable to accept resumes to be placed on file.
Spirit Communications provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.