Spirit Communications has immediate employment opportunities for a Customer Solution Center Technician in Columbia, SC.
Spirit Communications is a Facilities based /Broadsoft Switch enabled Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia and operates our own Fiber/MPLS network. This Powerful Network empowers us to provide innovative communication solutions to a cross section of commercial businesses, state and federal government agencies as well as specialized focus with healthcare organizations. Our partnerships with major telecommunications carriers allow Spirit to provide a Carolina's focus with a Global reach.
New Products include SD-WAN, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, and a growing security suite featuring Spirit Managed Firewall. Spirit also has an extensive line of managed IT and cloud service solutions.
PalmettoNet, a Spirit Communications company, is one of the largest providers of digital fiber optic networks in the Carolinas. A carrier's carrier with over 5,000 fiber route miles, PalmettoNet serves the needs of prominent telecommunications carriers who provide wireless, wire line interstate, intrastate, Fiber to the Tower and interexchange service.
Spirit is headquartered in Columbia, S.C. and has regional offices in Charleston and Greenville, S.C. as well as Charlotte, Asheville and Wilmington, N.C, and coming soon Raleigh, N.C., and Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- MAC - Process moves, adds, changes and disconnects of communications related services (voice, data, internet). This includes ticket creation, switch/equiment provisioning/shipment and billing updates. Process all internal MAC requests under $250.00 including those directly from the customer (via phone and/or email)
- Trouble – Handle 80%+ of voice related troubles through first call resolution. Provide first tier support for internet and data related products
- Billing – Make real time billing updates within the CRM system based on MAC requests. Answer tier 1 related billing inquires that are customer generated via phone and/or email
- Admin – Ticket updates based on customer status calls, managing CC queues within WFM, updating ticket status’ and working with the customers to obtain necessary information to fulfill their requests
- Handle all inbound call volume for billing and support related queues with the understanding of being able to handle 90%+ through first call resolution (M-F 8-7)
- Handle all inbound trouble call volume with the understanding of being able to handle 70%+ through first call resolution (M-F 8-7). It is the expectation that the CSC technician handle the majority of the voice related troubles
- Triage all inbound email/ticketing portal communication from internal and external users
- MACDs – Process moves, adds, changes and disconnects of communications related services received via a ticketing portal/email triage. These inquiries can be submitted by internal parties such as Sales Support or external customers. This includes ticket creation, updates within swtiches/network equipment, provisioning of equipment and order generation/automatic billing updates
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)/Associates Degree in Technical Discipline (Preferred)
- Experience: 1-2 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Key Competencies: Strong communication and listening skills a must. Must possess the ability to think strategically/analytically in order to propose optimal solutions rather than addressing the symptoms. Must be adaptable while performing well under pressure. Ability to take independent action based on technical skills and sound judgement while prioritizing based on need. Interpersonal Skills. Friendly and professional behaviors a must
Please visit https://www.spiritcom.com/careers to view current employment opportunities at Spirit Communications. Applicants should apply for each position in which they have an interest. Resumes will be given consideration and reviewed against the posted qualifications needed to fill the selected position. You must indicate the specific position for which you are applying to be considered for employment. Resumes submitted without this informaiton will not be considered for employment.
Resumes in response to posted positions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary histories. Spirit Communications is unable to accept resumes to be placed on file.
Spirit Communications provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.