Spirit Communications has an immediate employment opportunity for a Project Coordinator - Carrier in Columbia, SC.
Spirit Communications is a Facilities based /Broadsoft Switch enabled Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia and operates our own Fiber/MPLS network. This Powerful Network empowers us to provide innovative communication solutions to a cross section of commercial businesses, state and federal government agencies as well as specialized focus with healthcare organizations. Our partnerships with major telecommunications carriers allow Spirit to provide a Carolina's focus with a Global reach.
New Products include SD-WAN, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, and a growing security suite featuring Spirit Managed Firewall. Spirit also has an extensive line of managed IT and cloud service solutions.
PalmettoNet, a Spirit Communications company, is one of the largest providers of digital fiber optic networks in the Carolinas. A carrier's carrier with over 5,000 fiber route miles, PalmettoNet serves the needs of prominent telecommunications carriers who provide wireless, wire line interstate, intrastate, Fiber to the Tower and interexchange service.
Spirit is headquartered in Columbia, S.C. and has regional offices in Charleston and Greenville, SC as well as Charlotte, Asheville and Wilmington, N.C, and coming soon Raleigh, N.C., and Georgia.
The Project Coordinator - Carrier will act as a liaison between internal departments (Sales, Provisioning, Operations, etc.) and the customer to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction during implementation.
Process, provision and manage orders including facilities and services for Spirit Communications. This includes but is not limited to the processing of TDM, Fiber, Ethernet facilities as well as Towers. Coordinate the installation of these facilities and services.
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Internet and Microsoft Office applications to include, but not limited to: Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to interact successfully with customers, management and team members to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced working environment, especially when dealing with time sensitive issues and mandated deadlines
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screening & background check
- Other related duties as assigned
- Manage circuit orders for assigned customers through various departments and/or partner companies from inception to completion, to include new, change, disconnects, groom and rerates
- Submit, track and manage orders with off net carriers
- Provide demark information to internal teams for circuit installation, testing, and release to customer
- Submit FOC, LOA and Lease Schedules to customers and/or partner companies
- Provide pro-active, on-going, consistent status to the customer on all pending orders
- Must maintain attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Assist in maintaining and managing monthly reports
- Receive and process DLR information onto LFA and provide to internal teams
- Coordinate installation with Wholesale Operations team
- Process vendor revenue for circuits as they are installed to insure billing accuracy
- Project leader on special projects (re-rates, re-grooms, towers etc.)
- Assist with customer and vendor collocation billing and agreements
- Provide support and answers for billing questions from accounting or customers
- Filing and other general office duties as required by management
- Must implement, track, and provide order status on all service orders until completion. This includes tracking orders with various vendors through email and/or on-line applications. (example: LEX, WAO)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience
- Preferred background in telecommunication provisioning activities and/or use of telephony vocabulary desired but not required
Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Independent lifting ability of up to 25 lbs.
Please visit https://www.spiritcom.com/careers to view current employment opportunities at Spirit Communications. Applicants should apply separately for each position in which they have an interest. Resumes will be given consideration and reviewed against the posted qualifications needed to fill the selected position. You must indicate the specific position for which you are applying to be considered for employment. Resumes submitted without this information will not be considered for employment.
Resumes in response to posted positions should be sent to email@example.com along with salary histories. Spirit Communications is unable to accept resumes to be placed on file.