Spirit Communications has immediate employment opportunities in Columbia, SC for a Provisioner.
Spirit Communications is a Facilities based /Broadsoft Switch enabled Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia and operates our own Fiber/MPLS network. This Powerful Network empowers us to provide innovative communication solutions to a cross section of commercial businesses, state and federal government agencies as well as specialized focus with healthcare organizations. Our partnerships with major telecommunications carriers allow Spirit to provide a Carolina's focus with a Global reach.
New Products include SD-WAN, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, and a growing security suite featuring Spirit Managed Firewall. Spirit also has an extensive line of managed IT and cloud service solutions.
PalmettoNet, a Spirit Communications company, is one of the largest providers of digital fiber optic networks in the Carolinas. A carrier's carrier with over 5,000 fiber route miles, PalmettoNet serves the needs of prominent telecommunications carriers who provide wireless, wire line interstate, intrastate, Fiber to the Tower and interexchange service.
Spirit is headquartered in Columbia, S.C. and has regional offices in Charleston and Greenville, S.C. as well as Charlotte, Asheville and Wilmington, N.C, and coming soon Raleigh, N.C., and Georgia.
Process, provision and manage orders including facilities and services for Spirit Communications. This includes but is not limited to the processing of TDM, Fiber, Ethernet facilities as well as 1 FB's, number porting, Directory Listing and physical assignments for T1's and EOC. Coordinate the installation of these facilities and services with Project Coordinators ensuring a smooth and timely conversion for Spirit customers.
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Internet and Microsoft Office applications to include, but not limited to: Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to interact successfully with customers, management and team members to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced working environment, especially when dealing with time sensitive issues and mandated deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Work within Spirit portal to track and process facility and services orders for Spirit Communications, including but not limited to: enterprise, government, wholesale, internal
- Provisioning of all service orders including but not limited to: TDM (T1/T3), copper lines, directory listing, porting numbers, Ethernet, Fiber etc
- Must implement, track and provide order status on all service orders until completion. This includes tracking orders with various vendors through email and/or on-line applications. (example: LEX, WAO)
- Allocate facilities through internal systems for T1 and EOC assignments
- Work with other staff and departments to provide exceptional service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Must maintain attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Must provide pro-active, on-going, consistent status to internal staff
- Work with Operations department regarding customer and/or vendor issues and adjust orders accordingly
- Coordinate all proposed cut dates with Project Coordinators and Operations so that all work is complete prior to the cut dates. This includes but is not limited to: porting of numbers, copper lines, toll-free numbers, private line, metro E, Ethernet over copper, etc.
- Handle internal orders for the move, add, change or delete of existing customer services
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience
- Background in telecommunication provisioning activities and/or use of telephony vocabulary desired; but not required.
Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Independent lifting ability of up to 25 lbs.
Please visit https://www.spiritcom.com/careers to view current employment opportunities at Spirit Communications. Applicants should apply separately for each position in which they have an interest. Resumes will be given consideration and reviewed against the posted qualifications needed to fill the selected position. You must indicate the specific position for which you are applying to be considered for employment. Resumes submitted without this information will not be considered for employment.
Resumes in response to posted positions should be sent to email@example.com along with salary histories. Spirit Communications is unable to accept resumes to be placed on file.